The amazing Spring weather has had me daydreaming about Summer & I thought what’s a better warm weather snack than popsicles??? They’re a super easy & healthy snack idea perfect on days when you need to cool off (bonus idea: sneak in some kale or spinach for a nutritional punch). They also make a fun little foodie project to do with the kids. I recently discovered kefir (a fermented milk drink, like liquid yogurt) and have been enjoying it with Ari. (Because it’s like yogurt, even those with dairy sensitivities can eat it on occasion since the fermentation breaks down the lactose).
Fresh fruit of your choice (I used strawberries, kiwis, & pineapples for these)
Coconut milk, yogurt, or kefir
For fruit slice popsicles:
1. Slice up the fruits you’re using into pieces small enough to fit your popsicle molds.
2. Layer the fruits as desired
3. Pour in enough coconut milk/ yogurt/ kefir to fill the mold & cover the tops of the fruit; tap the mold to get out any air bubbles
4. Freeze & enjoy!
For fruit smoothie popsicles:
1. Pop your desired fruit & coconut milk/ yogurt/ kefir into blender until fruit is pureed (this is a great chance to sneak in some greens!)
2. Pour mixture into mold & tap it to remove any air bubbles
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.