For the Turkey Meatballs:
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups Panko bread crumbs (you can swap for gluten free)
2 teaspoons hot sauce
Sprinkle salt and pepper.
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. Mix all ingredients together (I do it with my hands) in a big bowl.
2. Roll the mixture (again with your hands) to make balls of about 1 inch around. The size of the meatballs will affect the cooking time.
3. Place meatballs on baking sheets. Bake for 15 to 18 mins (or until edges are browning).
To bake spaghetti squash:
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Cut the squash in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
3. Drizzle squash flesh with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place cut side down on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet.
5. Roast until squash is tender when pierced with a knife, about 1 hour.
6. When cool enough to handle, gently scrape squash with a fork to remove flesh in long strands and transfer to a medium bowl to mix with sauce.
This can be made with regular spaghetti noodles or spaghetti squash. Top with your favorite tomato sauce.