Have you been craving a good wrap recently? Packed full of flavour and fresh ingredients, these rainbow veggie and shrimp lettuce wraps won’t disappoint! And instead of reaching for those wheat or corn wraps, why not swap in lettuce for a bit of a healthier version? Top off with some cilantro for a fresh and flavourful meal, perfect for the warmer months ahead! I’m excited to be teaming up again with reebee on this recipe (see the first recipe I teamed up with them on for Slow Cooker Lasagne Soup here!) to help you find everything you need at the best price- yummy food and saving moolah? Sign me up!
These wraps only take a few minutes to make and are loaded with healthy, fresh ingredients.
I enjoyed mine with some crumbled tortilla chips for some extra crunch, and you can also top off with a simple peanut sauce (see below) for a kick of extra flavour. These can be a little messy to eat, so the trick is to use the lettuce leaf to cradle the fillings, or scoop everything to the outer edge of the lettuce leaf and roll in from there. But no matter how you eat them, these lettuce wraps will satisfy- serve as a side dish or make a big batch to serve as a meal on their own. Find the recipe below + how reebee can help you save on your weekly grocery bill + more!
Find everything you need for this recipe (+ more!) for the best price thanks to Reebee!
All you have to do is download the app and enter your location to receive current and upcoming flyers from a variety of stores for your area. To show you how it works, simply click on the items in the ingredient list below and reebee will do the rest, showing you what ingredients are on sale and where to find the best prices this week. Savings at your fingertips!
Makes 4 wraps
1 cup fresh shrimp, peeled
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp ginger, crushed
1 mango, diced
1 avocado, diced
1/2 each red and yellow bell pepper
1/2 red onion, finely diced
green leaf lettuce– 1 leaf per wrap
fresh cilantro to garnish
salt and pepper to taste
crushed tortilla chips to sprinkle on wraps
- Start by heating some oil in a pan on medium heat. In a bowl, mix the garlic, ginger, and juice of 1/4 of the lime with the shrimp; season with salt and pepper as desired. Cook the shrimp and set aside. Rinse and pat dry the lettuce leaves, set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine the mango, avocado, bell pepper, and red onion with a squeeze of lime juice. Set aside. Chop the cilantro.
3. Optional: if making the peanut sauce, combine the sesame oil and peanut butter in a pot on low heat until combined. Pour into a jug to drizzle over the wraps.
4. To assemble the wraps, scoop the mango and veggie mix onto the lettuce leaves followed by a few of the shrimp. Drizzle with peanut sauce (if using) and top with cilantro and crumbled tortilla chips. Serve and enjoy!
Like this recipe? Check out my other recipe with reebee for Slow Cooker Lasagne Soup here!
Want to try reebee with your family? Download the app today!
Reebee puts finding the best price for everything your family needs right at your fingertips. Simply download the app and enter your area to find the best prices on everything from groceries to appliances, seasonal items, and more. reebee features flyers from favourite stores including Costco, Superstore, Walmart, Canadian Tire, just to name a few.
- Search option to help you quickly find exactly what you’re looking for and compare prices
- Shopping list- stay organized and create lists within the app to keep track of what you need
- Sync Reebee across devices for seamless use for everyone in the family
reebee is available for through the App Store and Google Play.
Like this recipe? Save it for later!